It does little good to produce quality content for your website or blog if no one knows about it. That’s why you should use social media to help drive traffic to your blog or website.
Yes, it’s true that organic social media does not have the reach and effectiveness it had just a few years ago. But that does not mean you should ignore social media or discount its importance. Social media continues to be an important part of your content marketing efforts.
- A good social media program allows you to have a conversation with your followers.
- Social media lets you keep your followers up-to-date on news and events.
- You can use social media to drive traffic to your newest content and blog posts.
- You can encourage your employees and staff members to share your social media posts with their friends and followers.
- You can monitor what others are saying about you on social media, and respond to their questions or concerns.
What I Do
If you hire me to develop content for your blog, website, video channels, or other uses, I include posts for Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook that you can use on your social media channels.
If you need more help with your social media program, I can help with the following:
- Set up your social media accounts.
- Configure your accounts in a social media management program, such as Hootsuite, Buffer, or others. This includes setting up listening so you can monitor what others are saying about you and respond to their messages.
- Develop and schedule proactive social media posts for you on a weekly basis. Note: This does not include social listening or customer service responses.
- Work with your staff to develop a workflow and procedures for using social media as a part of your marketing program.
If you want to learn more about how we can work together to build your influence on social media, call me at 267-987-9531 or email me here.