Crozer-Keystone Regional Transplant Center
The Crozer-Keystone Health System wanted to build awareness of its kidney transplant center to help accomplish two goals:
- The center’s primary goal was to increase the number of patients who came to the center for treatment.
- The secondary goal was to build awareness of live organ donation and encourage people to become donors.
To help meet those goals, I developed a social media video program that would see videos about kidney transplant appear regularly on both paid and organic social media.
I started by identifying the most often-asked questions as people searched for information about kidney transplant on Google. I then divided the questions into four groups of six questions each. The four groups were:
- Kidney transplant information
- Kidney transplant surgery
- Life after having a kidney transplant
- Live kidney donation
After reviewing the questions with the transplant surgeon, I brought in a local videographer who shot and edited the videos into four short videos that would be posted on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Each of the four videos below was produced in a way that could be easily edited into six shorter videos to post on Twitter.
6 Things You Should Know About Kidney Transplants
6 Things You Should Know About Kidney Transplant Surgery
6 Things You Should Know About Life After Kidney Transplant Surgery
6 Things You Should Know About Being A Kidney Donor
The videos above were produced by On Video, Media, Pennsylvania.